Friday, April 20, 2012

Chocolate Cheesecake for a Sewing Break

No sewing post today, but I believe every sewist needs a slice or two of good chocolate cheesecake once in a while :)


If you are looking for a good chocolate cheesecake recipe, I recommend Gino Cofacci's on Williams-Sonoma's website. It works great with or without rum. I usually use 1.5 times the ingredients and bake a 9-inch cake for a party and 8 muffin-cup size ones for my family.

You can cheat this recipe a little bit: The recipe instructs you to warm the mixture over a pan of simmering water but I always skip this step and the cake comes out fine. You can also use microwave to melt chocolate.



Until next time, cheers to you all!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips. My husband LOVES cheesecake, so I am going to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete